- Established Studio at Taipei, Taiwan
- Graduated from Fine Arts Department of Chinese Culture University
- Military service, Appointment as an Art Coach, Two Champion award in Painting Competition
- Graduated from MA Fine Art department, National Kaohsiung Normal university.
- Won the first place in Literary and artistic creation award of Ministry of Education at 2000.
- Won the first place in 58th National Art contest.
- Won the first place in 17th Nanying Awards.
Barbizon School was a rural landscape school that rises in France from 1830 to 1840. The name of the school was taken from the village of Barbizon, on the edge of the great forest of Fontainebleau near Paris, where the school’s leaders gathered.
The BA BI SONG Gallery, founded in 2007, is located in the southern part of Taiwan- Ping Tung. Same as Barbican School, the gallery was surrounded by a lush green park and as vibrant as a forest.
The contribution and expectation of the gallery founder to Ping Tung, is to tear off the “Cultural Desert” label, and made it into an oasis. On the other hand, he also hopes that the gallery can become a professional and an indicative local gallery which manages artists around Taiwan. To expand the popularity of the gallery, they have been holding art investment lectures regularly, and participating domestic and international art fairs.
MON ~ SAT：10 a.m. ~ 9 p.m.
Closed on Tuesday
No. 111-5, Zhonghua Rd., Pingtung City,
Pingtung County 900, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Copyright © 2019 Babisong Art Museum. All rights reserved